Wednesday 15 June 2016

Happy Birthday

I just saw a 4 minute video of a complete ceaserian section. I thought it would be the ideal way to celebrate my first born son's second birthday. Reminiscence.

Within the first minute I was holding back the extreme urge to puke. But the will to not ruin a mommy moment overpowered my gut reflex. Even in the 'bloody' video 4 minutes seemed like ages! Ew and the blood, the slicing, the gore.

Wow we reallllly handle newborns like they're made of wax, look at the confident, matter of fact, swift movements of the doc with the baby who is still halfway out of the oven (so to say).

The baby in the video made its first sound. Its first feel of the outside world. Welcome little one.

In an instant my face relaxed with a smile. The same lil noise of life that changed mine forever. The video wasn't gory at all.

Love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment